Have Questions about the MPD?
The MPD Recruiting Team is available to answer questions about the hiring process and career opportunities within the MPD. If you have any additional questions feel free to email one of our recruiters for more information or call us toll free at 1-800-318-4164.
- Officer Kevin Moore - Lead Recruiter
- Officer Erika Moore - College Candidate Recruiter
- Officer Jerry Capps - Military Personnel Recruiter
- Sergeant Cleaven Foster
Applications may be obtained at the following locations:
- All Memphis Area Police Stations
- Criminal Justice Center, 201 Poplar Avenue, Police HR, Room 12-35A, Memphis, TN 38103
- Memphis Police Training Academy, 4371 O.K. Robertson Road, Memphis, TN 38127
- For Police Recruit applicants only, who reside more than 100 miles outside Memphis, download and print the application from this website, then mail the Police Recruit application to the address below, along with copies of the original documents requested. DO NOT mail your original documents; please bring all original (requested) documents with you as instructed.
Local Applicants within a 75 mile radius MUST submit application IN-PERSON to the MPD Training Academy.
All applications must be submitted to: Memphis Police Department Training Academy, 4371 O. K. Robertson Road, Memphis, TN 38127.